THEY SAID WHAT??!! BEHIND THE SCENES OF 25,000 UNDERCOVER VIDEO MYSTERY SHOPS
“If you thought this was long (referring to the feature list), wait until you see the F……..ING contract!” (yes, he dropped the F- bomb).
“I sometimes put a sign on the door that I’m out, but really I go to the mall shopping. You’re not one of those secret shoppers, are you?”
“Yeah, I’m running a little late and slow today. I got ripped last night on too many beers. I probably should not have even driven myself to work today.”’
Is different from any other book you’ve ever read about selling new homes because you’re going to learn how to do everything wrong. Yes, wrong! By stepping into the shoes of SA’s who were a total debacle and experiencing their mistakes, you’ll learn how to do your job far better and make your sales soar.
- Good, bad, ugly, funny, and bizarre examples from 3 decades of undercover video mystery shopping
- How to build instant rapport, stop talking so much, quit feature dumping, end snoozer tours, and confidently ask for the sale
- Things to make you stand out in the crowd
- Checklists and exercises for Sales Managers to perk up sales meetings
- Advice and tips to break your best sales record so far (and keep breaking it)