Video Mystery Shopping: Bring the Sizzle back to your Sales Meetings
Are you sales meetings motivating or boring? Do you regularly incorporate training ideas or just review housekeeping items? Does your sales team get excited about the sales meeting or would they prefer to have a root canal?
We know that planning and implementing dynamic, engaging and educational sales meetings week after week after week can be a challenge. This is why we are pleased to announce our new program for 2015….Sales Meeting Sizzlers! We will bring the Sizzle back to your sales meeting!
These individualized Sales Meeting Sizzler workshops presented by our sales coach, Leah Turner, are designed to provide intense focus and training on specific elements of a successful sales presentation. Each program includes a 45 minute presentation followed by an additional 30 minute interactive exercise to drive home the message. Sales Sizzlers are an ideal way to incorporate consistent training into your weekly sales meetings.
Ready to take your sales team to the next level? It’s easy, all you do is select a topic or group of topics that you want to provide training on and we’ll do the rest!
- Approach & Introduction: You had me at hello – How to make an excellent first impression and set the stage for the entire presentation.
- Qualifying: Getting to know you – Perfecting your questioning & listening skills to get the information needed to make the sale. Discover how to dig deeper through questioning to find out the buyers true buying motivation, wants, and needs.
- Setting the Stage – How to introduce the ‘close’ at the beginning of the presentation and be in full control of the presentation from start to finish.
- Overcoming Objections – Learn how to successfully overcome objections through a simple four step process
- Closing Techniques & Effective Follow-Up – How to create a ‘window of opportunity’ to seize the sale
- Creating a buzz – Prospecting, lead generation, marketing, networking
- Building Strong Realtor Relationships – How to make Realtors your ‘community sales ambassadors’
- Goal Setting & Action Plans – Create step by step action plans to achieve your goals the SMART way
- Builder’s Promise – Craft the perfect Builder’s story that sets you apart from the competition.
- Community – Learn how to create and sell a ‘lifestyle’ that your prospects
- Model demo – Master the art of ‘Show & Sell’ by focusing on a prospect driven demonstration vs. product driven
- Demo the dirt – How to successfully sell a home site
- Customized Programs Available – Based on Builder input (Additional fee)
Interested in learning more? Contact Melinda Brody and Company.